Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Break Reading Challenge #7

This challenge is to give a "reading update" on our progress so far.

I've been a slow reader due to a busy summer. Here's what I got so far...
-I'm currently reading The Passage by Justin Cronin...love it
-I'm currently listening to on audio book Going Bovine by Libba Bray
-Next I am planning on reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins for the Dystopian Challenge
-So far I've read the following books
1. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
2. House Rules by Rachael Sontag
3.Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things by by Randy O. Frost and Gail Steketee
4.The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf

-I'm eagerly awaiting Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Romance (July 25)

2 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I bet Going Bovine is awesome on audio. Let us know what you thought!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Irene Alexeeva's Spooky and Attic Oddities Kit