Monday, May 31, 2010

E-Book Reading Challenge


For my birthday I purchased a Kindle! I love, love, love it! Probably my favorite perk of owning one is that I can download samples (free) of books I'm interested in and then decide whether to purchase the Kindle edition (for the right price) or request it from my local library. There are several free books offered on a regular basis and I subscribe to the blog, Free Kindle Books Plus a Few Other Tips, to keep updated. Subscribing to blogs on my Kindle is pretty cool too! With that said...I've joined another book challenge:

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 E-Books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 E-Books.

-- Addicted – Read 12 E-Books.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 E-Books.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to the post about the E-Book Reading Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can find join in and read your reviews and post.


I chose-Obsessed- Read 20 E-Books

1. Pieces of Happily Ever After by Irene Zutell
2. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
3. Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things by Randy Frost and Gail Steketee
4. The Passage by Justin Cronin
5. Crossing by Andrew Xia Fukuda
6. The Particular Sadness of  Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
7. Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
8. You by Charles Benoit
9. The Reapers Are the Angels by Alden Bell
10. Room by Emma Donoghue
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Irene Alexeeva's Spooky and Attic Oddities Kit